Forum de Simulation Aérienne
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

CFS3 Online Vendredi 12 mars 20h30

CFS3 Online Vendredi 12 mars  20h30 Empty CFS3 Online Vendredi 12 mars 20h30

Message  Invité Ven 12 Mar 2010 - 15:37

CFS3 Online Vendredi 12 mars 20h30

FAFL342 toujours en vol sur CFS3

Teamspeak 3
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Warm up
Mission Coop bomb run alliés sur Rouen, medium range

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

CFS3 Online Vendredi 12 mars  20h30 Empty Re: CFS3 Online Vendredi 12 mars 20h30

Message  Invité Sam 13 Mar 2010 - 3:51

Salut pascal,

Je te fait un petit topo sur ou en est ma config CFS aprés les tentatives de vous rejoindre mercredi.

J ai tenté pendant presque la journée a essayer de réinstaller CFS3 a chaque instal j ai obtenu une erreur de type fichier cabinet endommagé... j'ai donc téléchargé une ISO pour tester et même erreur... J'ai donc téléchargé une ISO anglaise celle ci a pu s'installer mais il m'est impossible d'apposer la mise a jour 3.1, j'ai donc pensé que j'ai cette version était a jour donc tenté la mise a jour ACUPDATE anglaise mais j'ai une fenêtre instantané me disant opération interrompu par l utilisateur. Peux etre es ce une ISO déja a jour reconstruite par quelqu'un qui sais.. Bref mon CFS fonctionne mais le seule moyen de savoir est de tenter de me connecter donc ca ira a mercredi j'imagine vu le décalage horaire.

Donc voila Problèmes j'espère pouvoir voler bientôt avec vous tous, sinon Mon Fsx est OK lui avec en plus le boston MKIII me venant de Larry.

" Nous y sommes "

Invité
Invité

CFS3 Online Vendredi 12 mars  20h30 Empty Re: CFS3 Online Vendredi 12 mars 20h30

Message  Invité Sam 13 Mar 2010 - 10:23

Hello Duxter
Désolé pour tes problemes CFS3

J ai fait qques recherches

sur notre forum, dizzy a installé sur windows 7 et il a écrit
"
Comme vous le savez peut etre j'ai acquis une nouvelle tour récemment,
fonctionnant sous windows 7. Voulant y faire fonctionner mon simulateur favori,
cela n'a pas marché. Je vous fais part des manipulations qui ont été necessaires
pour accéder au mode multijoueur.

Installer le jeu normalement, mettre à jour 3,1 et 3,1a
supprimer le raccourci du bureau, aller dans le fichier principal
(C/programmes/microsoft games/combat flight simulator) et faire une sauvegarde
du cfs3.exe (au cas ou)
dans le fichier principal du jeu, clic droit sur le fichier cfs3.exe et le
renommer CFS3win7, nouveau clic droit ,aller dans propriétés/compatibilité.
Cocher la case « executer ce programme en mode de compatibilité pour windows xp
(service pack 3) », plus bas cocher executer ce programme en tant
qu'administrateur. Cliquer sur appliquer puis ok.
Créer ensuite un nouveau raccourci vers le bureau ( clic droit sur le CFS3win7,
créer nouveau raccourci); y vérifier à nouveau dans propriétés/compatibilité que
les cases soit cochées comme cité plus haut.
Votre jeu devrait normalement fonctionner...

MAIS forcément le mien ne marchait toujours pas LOL. Dans le fichier principal
du jeu, il faut supprimer le fichier oleacc.dll, tout simplement (faire une
sauvegarde bien sur). Voilà je vous souhaite bonne chance à tous, en espérant
avoir aidé tous ceux qui n'ont pas pu nous rejoindre récemment pour des
problèmes de mode multijoueur , et que j'invite à retenter l'essai.
"
seul la suppression de oleacc.dll est , je crois, spécifique à windows7

Sur S.O.H.
"Setting compatibility to XP SP3 avoids the 'Aircraft mismatch' problem "

pour Windows7
"
WINDOW 7 INSTALL
NOTE
Modifying the CFS3.exe comes curtsey of Deadmeat1971. Original instructions can be found here
Blacksheep-ghost03 and I have Win7 working in both on and off line sessions but have had to use different means to do so.
These instructions assume that your game is installed on a C:\ partition
Main game folder is located at c:\Programfiles\Microsoftgames\Combat Flight Simulator 3
STEP ONE:
Install CFS3. Choose complete install option. Look for and uncheck the option to place short cut on desktop. Follow the instructions to complete the game install. Once done DO NOT choose run game now. Close all windows and go to desktop. If you have a short cut to CFS3.exe on your desktop delete it. Now browse to your main game folder. Right mouse click on the CFS3.exe and select COPY. Go to desktop and select PASTE. The CFS3.exe should now be on your desk top. Right mouse click on it and select rename. Change the name to CFS3win7. Right mouse click on the CFS3win7.exe and select CUT, browse to your main game folder and select paste. In the main game folder you should now have two .exe icons. The original one and the new CFS3win7 one. Right mouse click on the CFS3win7.exe and go to properties. Select Compatibility. Put a check mark in the “run this program in compatibility mode for” and then select Window XP SP3 in the drop down box.NOTE: This is the only choice that will work. SP2 will not. In privilege level at the bottom select “run this program as administrator” Click apply. Click OK. Now right mouse click on the CFS3win7.exe icon and select Send to and Desktop(created shortcut). Close all windows. You should have an icon on the desktop that is named CFS3win7. Go to properties on this and double check that Windows XP SP3 and administrator settings are selected in compatibility. If they aren’t select them and click OK. Run the game for the first time. If it’s OK then apply the CFS3 patches. Test in multiplayer if required
NOTE
This method worked on my system but not on Blacksheep-ghost03. For his system he applied step 2 which involves applying the same settings but to the original CFS3.exe
Step two
If you have installed the game as above and created the new icon and it doesn’t work or won’t fly in multiplayer, delete the CFS3win7 icon from your desktop. Browse to your main game folder and delete the CFS3win7.exe. You should now have only the original CFS3 .exe in the game folder and no icons on your desktop. Right mouse click on the CFS3.exe and follow the same steps as above for compatibility and privilege level. Once done create a shortcut for the CFS3.exe on your desktop. Check that the compatibility and privilege settings are correct. Run the game. If it works apply the CFS3 patches. Test in multiplayer if required.
WINDOWS 7 64 BIT
NOTE
I have Windows 7 64 bit installed. It would not run multi player regardless of the steps performed above and would crash to desktop. Event viewer described an MFC70.DLL error. I browsed and found an old Microsoft article that referred to the same type of issue I was having.
I followed the recommended fix. Go to main game folder and delete the OLEACC.DLL file. After doing this my game runs fine and I can host and join multiplayer games.
Hope this works for you too.
"
"
I would like to make an adjustment to step two.For Blacksheep-ghost03 to get his to work he had to set compatibility to Windows Vista SP2 first. Fly the game then change it to Windows XP SP3. We deleted his install a couple of times to test and this worked every time. We really never sorted what caused this but he is running an RC candidate and I am running a post release version. Might have something to do with it

So step two should read

STEP TWO
If you have installed the game as above and created the new icon and it doesn’t work or won’t fly in multiplayer, delete the CFS3win7 icon from your desktop. Browse to your main game folder and delete the CFS3win7.exe. You should now have only the original CFS3 .exe in the game folder and no icons on your desktop. Right mouse click on the CFS3.exe go to compatibility and select Windows Vista SP2. Also select run this program as administrator. Once done create a shortcut for the CFS3.exe on your desktop. Go to properties and check that the compatibility and privilege settings are correct. Try and run the game. It will probably crash. That's fine. Go to the main game folder CFS3.exe again and change compatibility to Windows XP SP3. Go to desktop and check your short cut to make sure it is also Windows XP SP3 if its not change it. Fly the game. If it works apply the CFS3 patches. Test in multiplayer if required.

Sorry for the mix up but there were so many attempts to get this working I forgot about the vista setting
"

bon courage !

Invité
Invité

Message  Invité Dim 14 Mar 2010 - 1:49

Merci Pascal, mais je n ai pas de problème a le lancer une fois installer, car je suis sous xp pour les simulateur, le problème pour le réseau je ne peux pas tester sans avoir d'IP ou me connecter. Je suis sur que cela vas se régler. Merci

Invité
Invité

Message  Neptune Dim 14 Mar 2010 - 21:19

Salut , Duxter pour ****l'erreur de cabinet**** ...change de Ministère met toi au ministère de la défense MDR et pas ministère de la justice hahahahaaaaaaa

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
La perfection est atteinte, non pas lorsqu'il n'y a plus rien à ajouter, mais lorsqu'il n'y a plus rien à retirer.

Ryzen9 5900X 4.8 GHz / ASUS PRIME X570-P / Corsair Vengeance 32 Go DDR4 3600 MHz / ASROCK - VGA CARDS Radeon RX6800XT Phantom Gaming
Noctua NH-D15 / Samsung SSD 980 PRO M.2 PCIe NVMe 250 Go / Fox Spirit US-850G 80PLUS Gold / Fox Spirit 31.5" LED - PGM315 V2

AMD Ryzen 9 7900X (4.7 GHz / 5.6 GHz)/ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-E GAMING WIFI / RX 7900 XTX GAMING OC 24G / SSD 980 PRO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500 Go / SSD 980 PRO M.2 PCIe NVMe 2 To / Samsung SSD 870 QVO 2 To / Corsair iCUE 7000X / Seasonic PRIME PX-1300 - Bluestork Grapheme / Acer Nitro XV345CURVbmiphuzx / Acer Nitro XV253QPbmiiprzx -JBL Quantum Duo - MSI MEG CORELIQUID S360
Neptune
Neptune
Admin

Number of posts : 11370
Registration date : 02/09/2008

Message  Invité Lun 15 Mar 2010 - 8:48

Pour les ip, tu peux surveiller le thread

Salutations

Invité
Invité

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé